Get your students ready for
an adventure of local farm proportions!
Learning via the HEI way
The Local Farm Adventures (TLFA), a hybrid online + offline programme, will nurture the young ones’ interest in local farms, and help them to better appreciate our farmers and local produce. Since COVID-19 has prevented students from going out on field trips to the farms, TLFA will bring farms directly to them via the HEI way – a holistic, experiential and immersive experience.
Experiencing the TLFA
- Choose from five different farm experiences ranging from vegetable (traditional/rooftop/indoor), egg to fish farms that your students can look forward to.
- Embark on a pre-recorded virtual farm tour led by our adorable farm eco ambassadors, Titoy + Morchoo & friends.
- Participate in interactive hands-on workshops/activities led by the class teachers.
- Engage in ‘live’ chats with the farmers.
- Partake in the Q&A session (highlight of the programme).
The TLFA aims to fuel your students’ curiosity about the local farms and home grown produce. So come join us on these HEI adventures and support the message of “No Farmers, No Food!”.
Duration: 60-75mins (approx.)
Introduction + Pre recorded Farm Tour: ~ 15 mins
Hands-on Workshop & Activities*: ~ 45mins
Live Chat and Q&A with Farmer : ~ 15mins (via Zoom or Teams)
* for Secondary schools & JCs, the workshop will be replace with an extended Live Chat and Q&A with farmer.
*conducted in Classroom with guidance from teachers
Fees (per student)
Preschool & Primary — $18+
Secondary & JCs — $25+
— Min group to start : 30
– Each student will be provided with an informative activity-based booklet that includes information about the local farms, along with a complimentary pack of TLF produce.
– An prior online training session will be conducted with the teachers.
– Materials will be delivered to school prior to the actual session date
– Each class should have their respective screens for the Zoom session.
– Terms & conditions apply